Boiler Servicing Llanelli
What Does A Service Include?
- Flue gas test carried out on the boiler to ensure correct readings, if they are working correctly a full service is NOT needed a visual inspection is required also safety device will be checked
- A visual check to ensure your boiler still meets current standards
- Boiler fired to identify any working faults
- Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark/sensor probe)
- Checks to ensure flue terminals are unobstructed and internal flue components are sealed properly
- Gas valve adjusted to check that burner is combusting efficiently and properly (normally using a flue gas analyser)
- Inside casing surfaces cleaned
- Boiler parts cleaned if necessary
- Gas tightness test conducted to ensure no leaks
- Boiler casing put back on – check that properly sealed
- You should receive a service report that shows everything the engineer has done to maintain your boiler
Not all boilers are the same.
For older conventional system boiler servicing in Llanelli, for example, the following would apply:
The pump and expansion vessel would not be contained within a conventional boiler. In most cases they would be near the hot water cylinder.
- Parts such as the heat exchanger, burner and fan would need to be dismantled and checked. This would not normally be necessary for a modern boiler, unless the flue gas analysis suggests that there is a problem.
Contact SM Rawlings Plumbing & Heating
If you need boiler servicing in Llanelli and your looking for a reliable and fully qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer who will offer a high standard of service at a competitive price please contact the engineers here at SM Rawlings Plumbing & Heating today.